“Fan of Henri”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I really like this restaurant for brunch/breakfast, and by the amount of people coming in I see I am not the only one. This little restaurant with his faux finished walls, very blue doors and chalk board menus, gives you the provincial feel of France. Their food is tasty and pleasing. Just need some work on speed of service at times.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I went for brunch on a Thursday morning and could not have had a better experience. The service was very attentive and always with a smile. The food was outstanding and had fantastic flavor and presentation and all for very reasonable prices. We will come back!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I visited this Cafe last weekend. It is a gem! We felt like we were in the Marais District of Paris. The service was fabulous, the decor charming, rustic and romantic and the food delicious. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The restaurant is small and simple. It is very nicely decorated and clean including the bathroom. The wait staff is young, friendly and polite. The lunch menu was large enough and offered a variety of well prepared food. My hamburger was great. The rest of the people in my party were very happy with their lunch. A very nice place to eat.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Specifically selected this venue in Long Island city for it's high reviews. Didn't have same luck. Food is mediocre, almost like from a nearby deli. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, just not as fluffy as it reads in the reviews. The tomatoes in my chicken salad were not ripe, the chicken stripes were ok, pre-cooked. Gazpacho soup...how shall I say it. There are other versions of it out there...