Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Good located hotel for a city trip to NY. Breakfast is included but is very basic. All staff members are very helpful and kind to the guests. Our room on the 14th floor was clean and OK but we heard every train passing by on the Northern Rd.
There’s a very nice place for lunch or dinner in the neighbourhood, called “Dutch kills Centraal” on th 29th St.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AynC8, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2019

Dear 889hermanv,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such valued feedback regarding your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Queensboro Bridge. We are always thrilled to know that we have delighted our guests by providing exceptional guests service and exceeding your expectations.

We sincerely apologize for any outside noise disturbance from the nearby elevated subway line that may have caused any inconvenience for you during your time with us. We understand you have multiple choices when it comes to selecting hotels and we greatly appreciate you having chosen our property for your lodging needs. We look forward hosting you again if your travels bring you back to the Long Island City area.

Reviewed January 23, 2019

I used to love to stay here in NY and when I couldn't I was disappointed. This last trip though, I've seen a huge decline in things. The lobby looks very stale and I actually asked the Bartender if the place is for sale or changing hands. The freezer is empty, the shelves in the marketplace are half full. I know this seems trivial but when you get in and don't feel like finding a place for a snack its disappointing. The front desk staff didn't have name tags or any uniform that would ID them as staff and the check in wast at best lukewarm. The front desk isn't the same when Tiffany isn't there.

My room could also be described as stale. Burns on the counter, all kinds of messy caulk around the tub, the TV was unplugged, no dirty laundry bags and again, just in need of a major renovation.

I went down to get breakfast this morning and the juice and waffle machines are broken with hand written signs. No decaf coffee available and just not a good feel.

I have to admit, there used to be such a cool energy with this hotel but it has changed greatly. They always did a great job of making the frequent travelers welcome. Matt at the door and the new Bartender are great but its just not the same. Hopefully things will change back soon.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank C8145GZdavidv
AynC8, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We see that you are a loyal, returning member and the experience that you have described regarding your recent stay is not customary of the overall exceptional experience we strive to give all of our guests. Please be assured that we will address all of your concerns with our front desk, housekeeping, breakfast and maintenance staff to ensure that we are delivering on all of our guests expectations. We see that you had great interactions with our concierge and bartender but we want those great interactions with our guests and entire staff! We will be working diligently together to restore your faith in our property as we want you to continue to keep the Fairfield Inn & Suites as your go to property whenever you are in the Long Island City area! Thank you once again and have a great day!

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here one night because I had a holiday party mid-week. The property is a fairly standard Fairfield Inn, but very clean and well run. The rooms are small, as is typical for Manhattan, but the room and bed was comfortable.

I only had a few interactions with staff, but everyone was helpful and nice. Breakfast was well above average for Fairfield Inn.

The hotel is in walking distance of the E train, which is a short ride from both JFK and Manhattan. The 7 train will also take you to midtown Manhattan in under 20 minutes. Tourists may want to be aware that this property is a little out of the way and may want to weigh the location against the cost savings. The location is safe - I’m in the area five days a week - but I would exercise caution coming back late at night when the area is much quieter.

Overall, I very much recommend.

Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank AnnaEaves927
Reviewed January 3, 2019

The location is a good spot for business in the area that I needed to attend to in LIC. It seemed really easy to get to downtown NYC with trains right out the door. The trains were pretty noisy, but did not really bother me. I sleep pretty soundly, so I think if you were a light sleeper it could be a problem. Rooms were typical NYC small. Room was clean, and adequate. Valet parking was really easy and quick, just pulled up and they took car, called an in 10 mins it was out front. Service was very friendly and efficient. Breakfast was standard Fairfield Inn which is basic but acceptable. Breakfast area was pretty busy, but big enough to handle it. This was my third stay here and is a decent place to stay in area, will return.

Date of stay: December 2018
AynC8, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2019

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We also want to thank you for returning to visit us for a third time. We are happy that our location is in great proximity to your business affairs and that the services we provide including our breakfast and valet meet your needs. We do want you to know that we are scheduled for renovations and encourage you to return to see all the new and exciting changes we have in store. Thank you once again and have a great day!

Reviewed January 3, 2019

The hotel was readable priced taking into account the New Years Eve weekend. Staff was at tentative and helpful. The room was one of the smaller I have experienced, especially taking in to account other hotels in the same franchise. Breakfast was good but extremely crowded. Elevator capacity did not match the needs of a fully booked hotel. Some noice from the subway running over ground next to the hotel.

Room tip: Avoid the rooms closest to the subway
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ragnarg2015

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We are happy that you had a great experience with our staff. We do apologize if the space of our breakfast area did not provide adequate room for all of our guests during the weekend of New Years Eve. We also apologize for any outside noise disturbance from the nearby elevated train. We do encourage you to return to our property as we are scheduled to undergo renovations at the top of the new year. Thank you once again for your valued feedback and have a great day!