Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge
$99
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$216
$189
Home2.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$119
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$150
$129
Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$162
$99
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Q4 Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$120
Wyndham Garden Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$155
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskwhite noise machinenew yorkwafflesbreakfast each morninglight sleeperbuilding sitefree breakfasttimes squarequeens plaza stationqueensboro bridgemidtown manhattansubway linevisiting nyccentral parkgreat optionthe room was nice
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this property for the first time recently. Everything about this hotel is easy. There are many places to eat within walking distance. I recommend the closest Papa John's for pizza - they will deliver to this hotel.

You can go anywhere that you need to from this location - lots of public transportation within blocks.

I was pleasantly surprised by the large stall shower. Also, the rooms, hallways and lobby are decorated in a modern style

There is free breakfast, although not enough room to sit comfortably - I brought it up to my room.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Randomtraveler100
Reviewed July 28, 2014

During the Polar Vortex I ended up here rather than at JFK with my fellow passengers. Watched a few games in the lobby with other stranded passengers. Drank some beer and ate some pizza. The hotel was warm. Thankful I am and had a good sleep. Did not have breakfast as I departed at 0400.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank 4whatitsworth2day
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Made a mistake booking thru Expedia and the Manager (of the Fairfield) jerked us around for 30 minutes after he said he would try to cancel "missed" fee (refused to deal with the Expedia rep.) Later he said it was "Taken care of" ! I asked him if he cancelled the fee and he then admitted that he couldn't cancel the fee!
I told him that I would rather go to the Four Points by Sheraton(3 blocks away) Everything worked out for the best Not going to the Fairfield!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Gregg S
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I seldom write negative reviews because I rarely have bad experiences at hotels. I would have liked my stay at this hotel for 2 nights only if I hadn't had so many bad experiences with their customer service. In fact the lack of customer service is the most annoying experience with this hotel. I gave my car to a hotel valet for a day and when I got the car back after checkout, I noticed damage to the rear bumper. I showed the damage to the valet and he took me straight to the front desk person who at least had the decency to apologize for the incident that took place on their property. I was asked to fill out a loss and incident report and was told that a manager would handle the case in a few days. I call the hotel after 5 days hoping to get a manager on the phone. He was in a meeting and I had to leave a voice message. I called 4 times since then and every single time I had to leave voice messages with no response afterwards. The general managers are always busy and do not bother to receive calls from guests or respond to their voice messages. This morning I noticed that I was charged for 2 nights of valet parking when I had the car parked just for a day. The hotel room itself wasn't entirely bad although for some odd reason I was given a handicap-friendly room. The shower curtains reeked of urine smell. The only positives were that the location of the hotel is very convenient (5 mins walk to Queens Plaza station) and the complimentary breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank mahramkoth
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I stayed here with my kids in October 2013. I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised with how close this location is to the Metro line. I would totally stay here again due to the proximity and cost compared to downtown hotels.

The breakfast is your typical Fairfield Inn fare. Nothing all that exciting, but enough to get you going before you head out for your day.

The rooms were nice and clean and the staff was helpful.

I would highly recommend this hotel over the neighboring Fairfield Inn Long Island/Manhattan View. You may not get the view, but you have the convenience.

This location is very easy to get to even with a little bit of luggage.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have less traffic noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family