My husband and I were planning an event in Williamsburg and needed a place not only for us to stay, but for many of the attendees to stay. I called the staff at the Comfort Inn and they gave us a discount group rate with no hassles whatsoever. I booked my room and suggested to our group to also book their rooms with Comfort Inn. When we checked in, the staff was very friendly, helpful and pleasant. We ended up having 15 rooms book through our group and the staff was great to work with. They suggested a local pizza place for delivery and it was delicious. They gave out directions to the event venue for our people and really catered to our needs. They offer free WiFi in your room. Great hotel, great staff, great price. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a decent, affordable hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York