Okay, New York City is NO cheap stay but our travel agent found this little gem only steps away from the Queensborough subway station that is minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. Two major lines to select and you're in heart & hub of NYC!!!
All around the hotel is construction because of gentrification. So you will have to put up dust and noise. You can hear the freeway and the Metro cars running but you'll be so exhausted from walking to all the sites in NYC, you'll fall asleep to the rhythmic sounds of all that traffic.
The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. The stay is basic as is the breakfast which is included. The rooms are tight but always clean. We got wifi free. There is a decent but basic fitness room in the basement and a business center with 2 desktop computers with a laser printer... No charge.
A very good budget stay and there's is plenty safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York