Comfortable hotel. Had a room with 2 double beds, enough space, but not a massive room. View not great as mentioned previously its scap yards. Area not the prettiest, but no problems experienced. Close to 2 subways Queens Plaza and Queensborough Plaza, so brilliant for getting out and about in New York! Bought a 7 day unlimited pass for $31 it was great value for me, and was even able to be used on the Roosevelt island tram. Staff very helpful. Breakfast basic, but I booked the hotel for location not the breakfast. Perfect for our needs, great to be able to get away from all the people and return to our quiet hotel and rest after a busy day site seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York