I stayed here overnight when I was in town for Business. I arrived at ten pm and the front desk staff was very helpful. I asked them to direct me to nearby parking as I knew they had limited spaces. The young man led me out side and instructed me to park in his spot right next door. He also assured me I could leave my car there until I was done with my meeting the next day. Saved a bundle in parking fees! Since they had no room service, they showed me to a corner store across the street with great sandwiches and essentials. The room was clean and well appointed, if small. My window overlooked the scrap yard next lot over, but I wasn't there for the view. When my TV wouldn't turn on, someone came right up and set it right. The bedding was top notch, plenty of
pillows. Breakfast the next morning was simple yet serviceable. Located one block from the subway makes it convenient. Excellent value for the price in the big apple!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York