We stayed in this hotel twice when we first came to New York and the second time when we went back to Italy. The hotel is very close to train stations which will bring you to the heart of the city. It is also accessible to & from the airport. The surroundings have some rubbish but aside from that, the place is recommendable. Breakfast is good compare to other Comfort Inn hotels or under Choice hotels chain we have stayed, they have more choices. The service was good and room is clean. It's no five star so don't expect a 5 star standard. It's comfortable, safe, clean the beast factor is the accessiblity (location)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York