Not so good: Staff weren't particularly friendly or helpful. Room was clean although bedding wasn't changed everyday, ended up sleeping with the same cover i'd dropped chocolate on that had melted the night before. Breakfast can be chaotic, basic and not worth the wait, 3 out of the 5 days we got breakfast out.
Good points: Great location as mentioned elsewhere, lovely little deli place near the subway stop, gym available and great view if you get a manhattan facing room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York