I stay at this hotel mainly becuase of the proximity to my place of employment. There are other more expensive options in Manhattan but my stays are usually a few days. The beds are comfortable, rooms clean.
I don't usually bother with the breakfast. If I do it is usually a boiled egg, slice of toast and some juice. It is usually way too crowded in the small space set up to dine.
Elevator is slow. I often use the stairs when possible. Rooms are small but I don't spend too much time in the room.
I've been stayting at this property since they opened in 2003 and they have made some improvements. However, it could be better.
Staff is courtious
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York