The staff was very friendly and helpful. I forgot some toiletry items, which they had on hand and gave me - very convenient. Also, when I arrived the hotel had begun to fill up, so they upgraded my room with no extra charge to King Suite. Overall the hotel is a little aged, but the room was comfortable, very clean. Nice big flatscreen TV, and a Jacuzzi oversized bath tub. Room had a safe, as well as iron and board and hairdryer. Breakfast was ok, fruit was very fresh. I would stay here again as the location was close to where I was visiting. Also used the 'Gym' which has a few machines and some dumbbells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York