canceled and no room availabe.
After 2 houres of negotiation with the staff and Orbitz on the phone I had to leave the hotel without a room in this hotel and no room elsewhere because the offers by Orbitz where bad.
In the end I paid on night for 150$ and had no room at all.
Poor service by both, the hotel that canceled the room knowing that I would come (they said that the webform did not work) and by Orbitz who did not contact the hotel and told them that I would come a day later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York