My husband and I just returned from a two nite stay at the Comfort Inn. We would definitely return. We were visiting our daughter who lives in Manhatten and didn't want to pay those prices. After learning that you must get off and exit near the South Street exit you are practically a minute walk to the hotel. Front desk very friendly, our room was clean...bathroom was very nice.....breakfast great....we had a problem with blow dryer not working and a friendly young man from staff came up after we called and brought us one. No problem...other than that great time!~We will definitely book again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York