I am retired and had to stay in Manhattan a lot in Manhattan doing business and contary to what the locales think the world does not revolved arround them. Because of that my first reaction was to rate the hotel average. But the room and bath was clean. Wi Fi and breakast was very good. Close to the sub way to Manhattan. The desk staff was very helpfull as the airline lost one of my bags and they kept me informed that I had to again the call airline since the bag had not arrive as promissed. The desk will call you a town car to get to LGA. On the negative side: the room was small and the breafast area only sat about a dozen persons. But again, that's what is expected in the Manhattan area unless you pay big $$. We staved on the fifth floor so the out side noise was not as bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York