We visited Manhattan in mid September and stayed here for 2 nights. Excellent location, about 2 subway stations off Manhattan. Subway station is within a 2 minute walk, however the train ramp requires to climb as many stairs as four floors. The hotel is very "packed", tiny rooms, tiny breakfast area. Fitness room is so small that there is no room for a treadmill. Breafast variety was very small, space was always occupied by many visitors. Facility looks a bit worn out. We paid under 160+tax, well below Manhattan commom cost. Even if you will ask for upper floor with a manhattan view and you will check in at 3 PM, it is most likely that you will not get it, even if you will insist. Beside, the hotel views are east or south only. and make sure tthat you are nt getting the basement rooms (called "floor no 1").
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York