Stayed here last-minute under my Choice Hotels employee rate in 2010, now I am with Hilton. Payed an extra $50 or so to have a room with two beds, but, I wasn't surprised, it was a busy week after all and I was already getting an excellent employee discount...so what the heck! Rooms were clean. Hallways were quiet. The subway station is a quick walk, it didn't take us very long after that to go everywhere that we wanted to. As long as you are with a group of friends walking to and from the subway station, there should be no problems with the nearby homeless folks.The guys in front office were really cool, really outgoing. He recommended some hot spots for dance music, which I live for. They were also kind enough to store my leftover Chinese food in their refrigerator since I don't think there there wasn't one in the room...either that, or the box did not fit. I had a fun time in NYC and a pretty good stay at this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York