we booked a week in this motel off the internet. we thought it was in new york as the address was broadway. we were gutted to find that we had made a mistake and booked long island. when we got there we were happy with the room and happy with the location to the tube which was just up the road. there were restaurants near by and it had a small village type feel. it didnt take long to get into newyork and i would stay there again. the room was typical travel inn type room. clean tidy and had everything you need for a comfortable nights sleep. no bugs insite! it was also cheeper than anything else we had seen. good value. eight of us went and none of us had a complaint. on the last day our flight was after 5 at night. although we had to be out of our rooms at 11ish they kept 8peoples luggage locked in a room for us all day free of charge. all in all i would recomend it to any budget traveller.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Super 8 Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Super Eight Long Island City
- Long Island City Super 8
- Long Island City Super Eight
- Super 8 Long Island City New York