Pretty typical low end motel. Reasonably clean, quiet at night. Not much in the neighborhood so it's not a tourist place, at all. About a 10 minute walk from the NQ train to Manhattan. Seems like it should be cheap but it's not. We paid around $160. Worst part is the staff. My friend went to check the place out for me to see if it was clean, etc. and the guy at the desk treated her like she was asking for his right arm. We chose to stay there because it was convenient to my friend's apartment. At check in the guy was barely civil and, again, acted like he was doing me an enormous favor. I would choose somewhere else if I had a good option.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 Long Island City LGA Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Super Eight Long Island City
- Long Island City Super 8
- Long Island City Super Eight
- Super 8 Long Island City LGA Hotel New York