$145
$115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$197
HolidayInn.com
$109
$98
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$288
$250
Home2.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$220
$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$218
$177
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$169
$137
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
1,202 results
All reviewsnew yorksubway stationcourt squareindustrial areamanhattan viewqueensboro bridgeeast rivershuttle servicefront desk staffevery half hourhotel is locatedthe hotel offersclean hotelfree shuttlefelt safegreat roomvisiting nyc
Reviewed June 21, 2012

After reading the reviews on various travel sights, I thought I'd give this place a visit. Best decision I ever made. After staying here, I'll never pay for a overpriced Manhattan room again. I love NYC, and after finding the little gem, I can visit more often. The rooms and staff are great! (Loved Kimberly) Times Square and Broadway are just a short subway ride away. If you decide to stay in the area, you'll find all kinds of bars and restaurants on Vernon all within walking distance. Also make sure you go to the water front. The view is amazing!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Bob3333Dallas_Texas
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We also would like to thank you for mentioning one of our associates Kimerlan. There is not greater thrill then for one of our associates to be mentioned by name in a review. It shows how all their hard work means so much to our guests. We look forward to your next visit with us to NYC.

Thank you for sharing your great experience with everyone!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Good price, clean room, good customer service. Great parking in the area--didn't pay the $25 a day surcharge, we opted to find parking on our own and never had to wait for a parking spot on the side streets.Good neighborhood-not scary at all as some other reviews stated below. Maybe those people need to travel a bit more...We accidently left window and car unlocked one night and nothing stolen or damaged on the car. Some good restaurants in the area which are available for delivery since the restaurant in the hotel is only open for breakfast and lunch. They will give you delivery/takeout menus of the decent places to eat in the hotel lobby. Only problem I had was they overcharged my credit card by almost double the cost of my stay but that was cleared up with my bank in 7-10 business days. Make sure you keep enough $ in your checking so you don't get overdraft fees...Also, it is the only hotel in the area that accepts pets. I had 2 small dogs stay there and their policy is only 1 dog per room but they let me keep 2. Expensive pet deposit but it is refundable after your stay. Make sure fido doesn't eat the furniture! I live in NC but am born in raised in Queens NY and I wouldn't stay anywhere else next time I visit. Loved my stay! Thanks Wyndham Garden LIC!!!

Room Tip: Book on Wyndham Garden's website not priceline, etc. so you have a better chance of getting a room with a view!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AlanandElizabeth
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Elizabeth and Alan,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We appreciate you sharing your experience with everyone. We are thrilled that we will be your new hotel of choice when coming home to visit NYC.
We do sincerely apologize about the double charge, but as you stated we corrected it and are happy all worked out. We are a pet friendly hotel and we enjoy welcoming our furry friends into the hotel, of course only up to 25lbs.

Thank you again for your glowing review and we hope to see you soon! Have a great Summer!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Had the best experience for my first time going to NYC. The hotel is only a few minutes away from the city and they have a shuttle that takes you to the metro station. (a plus) I was having trouble getting the because of my GPS so I called and they gave me directions getting there. The room was nice and clean with clean towels, coffee, and shampoo!! Neighborhood is safe enough to walk at night I went with 5 girls and if we walked at 5am so can you!!

Room Tip: Ask for city view!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank DaisyMay21
Reviewed June 17, 2012

After walking around for 45 min. at night with our suitcases folowing wrong adress given to us by priceline as we exited subway station in a very scary neighborhood. We finally arrived only to find that our room facing another building wall! We called the frond desk to ask where is the view we where promised and paid extra for? The person informed us that what we see is good view of Queens!! And that they don't have any other room available! Needless to say we checked out in the morning having to pay for first night and $35 cancaletion fee. We found a better hotel for less money in a mindle of a Manhatton!

Room Tip: Keep shopping!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ed119
Jeffrey R, Manager at Wyndham Garden Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Good Day,

We are sorry you feel you were mis-lead. We actually do not sell our View Rooms on priceline at all. Priceline bookings are what we call run of the house rooms and do not guarantee room type. We have about 45% of our hotel rooms that have views of the Upper East side and the Queensboro Bridge and then of the downtown skyline of the Long Island City Area as well. We would be happy to welcome you back and show you all the amazing things their are in our neighborhood.

We promise our guests we do not participate in false advertising, but we do encourage you to reserve hotel directly should you wish to book our city view higher priced guest rooms as they are quite amazing, especially in the evening.

Our neighborhood is quite safe and we have many guests stay with us as you can see that have felt quite comfortable in Long Island City, rate one of the safest neighborhoods in New York City.

Again, we hope you decide to try us again and check out this amazing area!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Had to find a last minute hotel to stay at for one night while in NYC. This hotel was very easy to get to from downtown Manhattan, however I was there on a Sunday night. It was clean, the rooms were furnished with updated furniture, had very comfotable bedsand free wifi. There is parking on site for $25 but I found that there were plentry of spots on the street.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bdubrow

We sincerely appreciate your very nice review of our hotel. We thank you for pointing out what an amazing and convenient location we have to Manhattan. We hope on your next visit back you can also discover what wonderful things there are to do in Long Island City and Queens as well.

Thank you again very kindly and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!