$148
$119
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$199
  • Breakfast included
The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$142
$139
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$156
$152
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$231
$200
Home2.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

$112
$109
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$147
$130
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$157
$119
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$158
$91
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

1,201 results
All reviewsnew yorksubway stationcourt squareindustrial areamanhattan viewqueensboro bridgeeast rivershuttle servicefront desk staffevery half hourhotel is locatedthe hotel offersclean hotelfree shuttlefelt safegreat roomvisiting nyc
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Had the best experience for my first time going to NYC. The hotel is only a few minutes away from the city and they have a shuttle that takes you to the metro station. (a plus) I was having trouble getting the because of my GPS so I called and they gave me directions getting there. The room was nice and clean with clean towels, coffee, and shampoo!! Neighborhood is safe enough to walk at night I went with 5 girls and if we walked at 5am so can you!!

Room Tip: Ask for city view!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank DaisyMay21
Reviewed June 17, 2012

After walking around for 45 min. at night with our suitcases folowing wrong adress given to us by priceline as we exited subway station in a very scary neighborhood. We finally arrived only to find that our room facing another building wall! We called the frond desk to ask where is the view we where promised and paid extra for? The person informed us that what we see is good view of Queens!! And that they don't have any other room available! Needless to say we checked out in the morning having to pay for first night and $35 cancaletion fee. We found a better hotel for less money in a mindle of a Manhatton!

Room Tip: Keep shopping!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ed119
Jeffrey R, Manager at Wyndham Garden Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Good Day,

We are sorry you feel you were mis-lead. We actually do not sell our View Rooms on priceline at all. Priceline bookings are what we call run of the house rooms and do not guarantee room type. We have about 45% of our hotel rooms that have views of the Upper East side and the Queensboro Bridge and then of the downtown skyline of the Long Island City Area as well. We would be happy to welcome you back and show you all the amazing things their are in our neighborhood.

We promise our guests we do not participate in false advertising, but we do encourage you to reserve hotel directly should you wish to book our city view higher priced guest rooms as they are quite amazing, especially in the evening.

Our neighborhood is quite safe and we have many guests stay with us as you can see that have felt quite comfortable in Long Island City, rate one of the safest neighborhoods in New York City.

Again, we hope you decide to try us again and check out this amazing area!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Had to find a last minute hotel to stay at for one night while in NYC. This hotel was very easy to get to from downtown Manhattan, however I was there on a Sunday night. It was clean, the rooms were furnished with updated furniture, had very comfotable bedsand free wifi. There is parking on site for $25 but I found that there were plentry of spots on the street.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bdubrow

We sincerely appreciate your very nice review of our hotel. We thank you for pointing out what an amazing and convenient location we have to Manhattan. We hope on your next visit back you can also discover what wonderful things there are to do in Long Island City and Queens as well.

Thank you again very kindly and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

My husband and I were in the area apartment hunting over the weekend and we decided to try Mia Famiglia this time around. I have to say of the few times we have visited this area the restaurants around have been OK but nothing remarkable. Mia Famiglia was wonderful! So much so that if we take the apartment they will have guests for life. The food was fresh, with generous portions and was also reasonably priced. The staff were attentive, warm and very friendly. We had the Grilled Portabella appetizer and the Clams Oreganata. The flavor of the Portabella and gorgonzola is something quite addictive! I have never had that anywhere before, and have been craving it ever since! My husband and I both agreed we will be ordering that each time we return! The Clams Oreganata were also quite delicious... we had requested extra bread for dipping (I wiped the plate clean).... I'm not a big eater so I decided to pick from my husband knowing I'd be full from the appetizers. He ordered a Naples Burger. Let me tell you... you will be amazed at the sheer size of this thing! It is a 12oz burger (hello 16oz is a pound people) and it had proscuitto, roasted peppers, and melted mozzarella on top... I couldn't help but ask for a bite.... WOW.... That burger was FULL of flavor.... Mia Famiglia just adopted another two children and we will be home for dinner real soon :) Try this spot... you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christina D
Jeffrey R, Manager at Wyndham Garden Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are over joyed that you had such an amazing dining experience and Mia Familigia LIC. We will share that with the owners of the Restaurant. On a daily basis the buzz is spreading about their amazing food and expect that trend to continue. Thank you of course for staying at our brand new hotel and we look forward to welcoming you to this very fun neighborhood when you move here. Every day folks are moving to Long Island City based on it's super convenience to Manhattan and all the bars and restaurants, especially around the area of the hotel on Vernon Boulevard.

We wish you the best of luck in your apartment search.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Great hotel for the price. The neighborhood was ok good food and subway station just a couple of blocks away. I had a small issue with the hot water not being hot and they resolved the issue and upgraded me for my trouble. The window view was great, specially in dusk. Room was in great shape and the bathroom was more than I expected. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. One tip though, until google maps gets updated, bookmark your hotel when in your room. Every time we copied the address and used gps to find our way back, it would tell us to go somewhere else. We wound up walking to the ravel hotel from the subway stop our first night because of google maps.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple