“Standard for LIC and Queens”
Review of Court Square Diner

Court Square Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Ignore all the photos on their website. The place was updated to a wonderful diner motif about a year ago. It didn't change the food, however, which has always been "very good restaurant" quality.
Astoria, New York
“Standard for LIC and Queens”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

service and Food is okay to average. I would not go out of my way to come here, but just stop by on the basis of convenience. Food is a bit on the pricey side, but I guess that's okay for those who work in the area or commute home. Go further in to Astoria for better diners and see my other reviews for the best of the best.

• Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Good Food Good Price and Good Service”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

What more do you want? Open 24 hours a day, this diner provides a large menu of items. Everything is well prepared. Nothing is gourmet, just plain diner cooking. Good service and great prices.

Visited June 2012
New York City, New York
“Something old something new.....”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Completely renovated but maintained the charm of an old railroad car diner that out once was.
Nice selection of tasty diner food at reasonable prices. Has table and counter service. Very clean.

St. George, Utah
“just what I was looking for.”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My wife and I were visiting NYC and while there we wanted to eat at an old 50's style diner. We had trouble finding one. Then, while riding the 7 train into manhattan, a shiny silver building caught the corner of my eye. We got off at the next stop and went back. Hallelujia!!! It was exactly what I was looking for. The food did not disappoint! Now I know where to stop when we go back to NYC

• Visited September 2011
London, United Kingdom
“1950s style diner with a huge menu, open 24/7”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The diner has a great 1950s look about it, and it is very close to the 5 Pointz graffiti park. We ate there one evening in June 2012. To be honest, our experience there was ok, but nothing spectacular - the menu range was vast and food portions were huge, but the food quality was average. Waiting staff were ok, but again our experience wasn't great (we had to ask several times for the check for example, and then there was an error in the total). At the end of the day, given the huge number of good restaurants in Manhattan and the boroughs, we couldn't say it was better than ok.

Visited June 2012