This is a great hotel for visiting NYC on a tighter budget (without going for a hostel). Considering you're getting a private room, bathroom, breakfast, and great wifi; this is a great value.
There were definitely maintenance problems: one lamp didn't work, the toilet was clogged, and the doorknob on the bathroom was falling off. Very clean and excellent customer service however.
There's a few convenience stores and chinese resturaunts nearby. Very easy walk to and from the subway. I'm sure to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located hotel near the Midtown Tunnel, just four miles from Manhattan off the Long Island Expressway (LIE) Rt. 495 and Brooklyn Queens Expressway (BQE), Rt. 278. The hotel is located 5.2 miles from La Guardia Airport (LGA)/ 9.8 miles from John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK). We are at a walkable distance to many popular restaurants serving local cuisine. Hop and skip to Manhattan, Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Empire State, Wall Street, Brooklyn, Broadway, CITI Field and Yankee Stadium and many points of interest daily by the #7 train which is just 3 blocks from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Queens
- Holiday Inn Queens
- Holiday Inn Long Island City
- Long Island City Holiday Inn
- Red Roof Inn Queens Long Island City, New York