$145
$119
  • Breakfast included
The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$139
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$152
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$199
$254
$220
Home2.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $267/night.

Wyndham Garden Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$145
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$130
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$109
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$158
$91
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

1,447 results
All reviewsrooftop barevery hourshuttle busmanhattan skylineschool busfree international callsnew yorkrooms faceindustrial areathe free shuttle servicequeensboro bridgeview is amazinglexington avenuebagelscontinental breakfastrooms are smallcourt square
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Compact but very comfortable rooms with an unparalleled view of Manhattan, near several riverside parks (including Gantry State Park, which is a small gem) and other attractions. Area has many warehouses and other industrial buildings -- that part is not especially scenic, to be sure, but with that view (and very easy access to Manhattan via shuttle or subway, not to mention to other corners of Queens and Brooklyn) who cares? Also, a good price. I'd return to this hotel!

Room Tip: All rooms face Manhattan. Higher is probably better.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Phillytraveler60
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed at Z Hotel for over 4 weeks due to my Hurricane Sandy displacement. I had low expectations, but I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean and funky with great views of NYC. The bed was extremely comfortable and I enjoyed the bar downstairs (although I think the prices are far too pricey for what it is at $12). The food was somewhat inedible though and I hope they will work on that. The best part about my stay was the staff. They were friendly, professional and never said no to any request. They often went above and beyond to help me and many of the other guests with various, random requests. For example, just one of the nights during my 4 week stay was fully booked. Instead of leaving me homeless for the night, they found another great hotel in NYC that would take me and my dog, made the reservation (on them) and provided me transportation to and from the hotel. It was very kind and generous. I had to take off one star for the location. It is in the middle of nowhere and surrounded by nothing (there wasn't even anywhere to get a morning coffee or newspaper) and I would not suggest walking alone at night (the walk to the Court Square E,M train was the least scary). They do have hourly busses into and out of Manhattan that seemed to work well for tourists, and even if the bus was full like it was on a really cold day, the staff immediately called backup cars to take the guests into Manhattan. Really enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms above the 4th floor have great, front-facing views of NYC.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great Hotel with a stunning wiev over N.Y city and the Queenboro bridge who connects the neighborhood of Long Island City in the borough of Queens with Manhattan, passing over the East River. Comfortable beds and i loved to wake up in the morning to that wiev out trough the panorama window. Great breakfast, Good service and clean. recomended if u wanna live a bit from the busy N.Y city.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My experience with this hotel was unpleasant from start to finish. I found the reservation desk to be very uninformed and disinterested. We had to make a reservation here for a wedding we were attending in LIC. The hotel we had originally booked at was damaged by Hurricane Sandy and not able to honor the reservations that were made well in advance. Hotel Z was aware of the situation and rather than doing the right thing and assist in accomodating those people who were displaced by the storm the management decided instead to cash in on the misfortune of others. I was initially told they would not allow us to book a single night that it had to be a full weekend booking. Then I was told after I complained to the manager that they would book the one night but that they would charge for the "king suite" rate. I was told I was being done a favor.
I made the reservation and then called back a few days later to ask if they honored AAA discounts. I am still trying to understand what I was told in response. The reservation agent said "Yes we honor them, but only when the hotel is not full and the hotel is full that night" That made absolutely no sense to me. Either you honor AAA or you don't.

On check in I was told that the "king suite" I had paid top dollar for was not availlable even though this is what I paid for in advance. I was downgraded to a different room and given a small credit.

The room itself was small, dark, and in need of shower repair. Areas of mold were everywhere in that shower. The bed was fine as was the decor of the room. What wasn't fine was the lack of hot water for the shower. What also wasn't fine was the inability to turn the thermostat down in the room. Hot room, cold shower. Lovely combination.

Finally I would mention that I received a follow up email from the owner after our stay asking me for my comments on the stay. I let him know what I thought about the reservation process, the issues with not getting the room that I paid for, and the problems with the shower . I never heard back from him. Perfect ending.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank BBE2
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I wanted to spend my very first night in the Big Apple in a hotel that screamed 'hello, this is New York, you've arrived'. This place fit the bill perfectly. It's a funky, new hotel with sensational views from the rooftop. Loved the reception area, stencilled NY yellow cabs on the walls of the room, the music in the late-opening bar (which suited the young, cool, vibe of the hotel) and perks like decent free coffee in the mornings, free wi fi and utterly reliable and fast shuttle service in and out of manhattan. Yes, the staff sometimes have a cool manner to match their appearance but overall i found the service good, particularly from the drivers and bell men, and problems (not that I had many) quickly resolved. A tip: i missed the shuttle bus on one occasion and walked back to the hotel from the nearest subway station. even though it was early evening i felt unsafe. Stick with the shuttle bus.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo