Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$209
$288
$250
Home2.com
  • Breakfast included
The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$232
$202
$132
$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$277
$216
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Garden Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$233
$158
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$245
$160
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

1,190 results
All reviewssubway stationnew yorkbagelstimes squarecontinental breakfastthe holiday innenjoyed my stayconvenience storemanhattan skylineice machinecentral parkfew blocksbalconynyccitykitchenettestops
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We are young pair from Tallinn stayed at Vetiver Hotel in April 2012 for 9 nights. We loved service, location, room, our 6th floor and balcony with a nice view, possibility to order food from delivery (thai, chinese, mexican coucine etc) - for 10-max 20 mins you get your food. And the metro station in 3 mins walk. Wish good luck to really lovely hotel, for helping us at our first time in NYC, trying speeking in Russian - thank you. See you next time in NYC.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank T M
HotelVetiver, General Manager at Hotel Vetiver, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Cant wait to have you guys back!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Hotel Vetiver is not really big but is really new. Part of it is still under construction but the rooms are well designed. The bed is queen size and the furniture is new.
In my room there was also a kitchenette. We used it to have breakfast. You can buy groceries just beside the hotel. The surroundings are poor but the hotel is just 1 minute walk from a subway station of the N and Q line.
The services are good: they change the bed and the towel daily.
Finally, we appreciated the bathroom with the big shower and a lot of space.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the kitchenette
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank jack_bo_84
Reviewed April 28, 2012

The day I arrived at the vetiver hotel, I was tired from an over night bus trip. My son, and I walked from Port Authority bus station to the vetiver, and I was really hoping they'd give us our room, even though checking at 3:00, and we were there at 7:00am. To my surprise the young girl at the front desk was not only helpful, but also very pleasant. She informed me that our penthouse suite was available, and that we could check in. I should mention that I'm scared to death of heights, and I just walked over the Queensborough Bridge to get to the hotel, but I was tired, and I had booked the room 2 months in advance, so I went up to my room. Since we had luggage, and we were tired, we had to take the freaky elevator, why is it freaky, this elevator goes from 1R, to 2R, back to 1R, 2R, then 5R, 6R, then 9R, where I come from it goes from 1,2,3,....... . I thought I was going to walk into another dimension. Once in, the room was amazing, very clean, beautiful view, it was even a quipped with a kitchenette, oh ya and a huge porch, for those not so afraid of heights. I have stayed in manhattan many times and I have payed so much more for wayyyy less. Room service was fantastic, the staff go above, and beyond making you feels comfortable, great staff. Location is good, easy accesse to many great sights, Silvercup studio, Kauffman studio, 5pointz, easy access to shops on Broadway, and Steinway. You can even walk to Central park, but if you hate walking, the subway stops right at the corner on 39th. All in all I had a great stay, accept I had a terrible sleep on my first night due to rude guest partying on my floor, I mentioned it to front desk in the morning, and the problem was solved the following night. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Hotel Vetiver is a Gorgeous Hotel!!! When I booked the hotel of course I read the comments and looked at the pictures. I must say that I did love the pictures and some of the reviews were both great and ok. The rooms are huge, the pictures do not show the hotel justice. You have to stay here to know what I am talking about, absolutely incredible and the decor is pretty awesome. This is a new hotel, lets help them with suggestions instead of giving low ratings and bad reviews. You will not be disappointed. Yes they are still working on the Front Desk Area and Cafe/Lounge, this is not an issue, it shows the love and feel of this place, and its going to look fantastic once it is finished. Bed is so comfortable!!! Balcony, the views of Manhattan are Amazing!!!! Bathroom, ladies you will love it!!!! The hotel is brand new and looks amazing. It's a great place to stay when you travel to New York, because prices are much cheaper than the City. Subway is just a block away from Hotel, it is very convenient. Staff is very courteous and helpful (they really went over and beyond to meet my requests for my upcoming trip). Rooms are spacious, flat screen TV, complimentary WiFi, and even an ipod radio. Best of Luck Hotel Vetiver!!! I have found a New Home when I come to New York!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ro G
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Stayed at the Vetiver 14th to 19th March 2012. We stayed in Penthouse Apartment 702. The hotel was located 1 block from the metro line, the staff were really wonderful, our room initially lacked basic amenities like cups plates, cutlery etc., but this was soon addressed with no issues. The hotel is not quite completed as yet with the coffee bar still under construction, they are suffering teething troubles but the staff were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble. The area is quiet so don't expect anything in the way of bars or restaurants in the near vicinty. That is why we stayed there, peaceful, away from the madness of Manhattan, We loved it......the bed is so comfy...to die for. and after a busy day walking and sightseeing a perfect end to it was to fall into that bed...We will certainly stay there again. BUT DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE SUPER SLICK....give the guys a chance, they will get there

Room Tip: Room 702 overlooked the Manhatten Skyline and Queensboro' Bridge
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple