Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$176
$152
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$145
$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$199
$231
$200
Home2.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$142
$139
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Wyndham Garden Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$145
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$112
$109
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$110
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$182
$142
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

1,189 results
All reviewssubway stationnew yorkbagelstimes squarecontinental breakfastthe holiday innenjoyed my stayconvenience storemanhattan skylineice machinecentral parkfew blocksbalconynyccitykitchenettestops
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I stayed here with my partner for a Valentine's Day night out on the town! I arrived at the hotel around 6 PM and walked into an unfinished lobby. The hotel "office" was located in what seemed like a walk in closet. I was over charged upon check in and had to wait in the lobby for half an hour while the refund was being processed (only to find out I was charged once again rather than refunded), the time was ticking and I was afraid I would miss my dinner reservations in New York City. After finally completing check in we were told our T.V. was not working, nonetheless we were running out of time and did not mind the lack of a television. We went up to the penthouse on the top floor with all of our bags and not only did we encounter a broken T.V. but were also amazed to find hardware and light bulbs on the bed. The wonderful bathroom had no light bulbs installed and a ladder was in the middle of the room. We picked up the phone to call down to the lobby and (surprise) that didn't work either! The fridge was not plugged in and there was no closet or ironing board in the room. Also, no cups or coffee to enjoy in the quaint kitchenette (peculiar because they had a coffee maker). We gathered our belongings and went down to the lobby to express our dismay, we were then given the keys to the adjacent penthouse. We went back up to the ninth floor only to find the door to the room already open. We stepped inside and found out the door did not close, we could not stay or leave our personal belongings behind with no security whatsoever. The staff then told us that we could get ready for dinner in a THIRD room and that they would have our original room ready by the time we came back from dinner. By this time we had only ten minutes to get ready and head to dinner at Becco, an amazing Italian restaurant (highly recommend)! By the time we got back to the hotel at 10 pm we were told our room was ready, but that they didn't have an extension cord for the fridge but we could pick it up ourselves and place it on a chair to reach the outlet (not a small fridge!). Due to the fact we were over charged TWICE the night before once more we spent half an hour in the lobby before leaving trying to get a refund sorted out. This hotel was nowhere near ready to be opened, I have never had such a bad experience in my life! It is clear that the hotel may in fact have future potential but as of now it lacks in customer service, there is no reason we should have encountered so many trivial problems. The location is in fact great and only ten minutes to the city by car. Stay at your own risk!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Xavier312
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Had a great time while in NYC and loved my stay here..Rooms are great! Staff is great! Easy access into time square, comfortable beds, great view..what else can you ask for?!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Maira B
Reviewed January 27, 2012

It was my first time in New York City and I really struck gold with this hotel.I didn't do much research on locations just wanted something in my budget and easy access to time square. The subway was only a block away. the price for the room was great especially for its size the rooms were huge. I think they were originally suppose to be apartment rentals but then converted into hotel rooms. I recommend this spot for any traveler coming to NYC

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Sokol B
Reviewed January 23, 2012

It was my first time in NY and i couldnt be happier with choosing this hotel! i was scared b.c i wasn't familiar with the area very much. The staff was very helpful in directing where the local resturants were and to find the local tranportation. The room i stayed in was beautiful! Everything is brand new LOVED LOVED the modern furniture and the bed was extremly comfortable! Not to mention the massive closet space i have done alot of traveling and this closet was by far the biggest i've ever seen, which is perfect for any woman! Overall it gave me a warm feeling like i was at home there. I woud highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I would like to thank them for making my first visit into NY a great experience. :)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank marie c
Reviewed January 21, 2012

What a great hotel.
Stayed there 5 nights wish it had been longer.

Very friendly staff,very approachable and welcoming.
Most rooms have a balcony,some overlooking the Manhattan skyline.
Comfy beds,walk-in shower,nice large tv.
Its like a new boutique Manhattan style hotel.

Yes its still under construction mainly the reception area its not that big a problem,you'll be lucky to find a hotel that is not under construction these days as every hotel around Times Square is updating to this style of hotel.

If your planing on staying just out of Manhattan then stay here you wont be disappointed.
And it dosn't smell of smoke.

Remember its a new hotel so it will have a couple of teething problems,i think they would rather you suggest what can be improved on rather than give them bad reviews for things like not having a coffee machine.

Short subway ride into Manhattan via the N/Q line which runs 24 hrs.
Stops at Central Park, 5th Avenue, Times Square, Union Square and World Trade Centre.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends