“So good we went twice”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We went for dinner as we had been there before and it continues to provide excellent food -- locally sourced ingredients and excellent cooking. The menu is imaginative without being weird, the servers seem to know their stuff too.

We went back the next day for Sunday brunch -- don't miss the duck hash with two fried eggs !!!

There are newer reviews for LIC Market

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The food here is fresh and delicious. It was busy but we received excellent service, even with our 3 month old newborn. The duck hash was so good! We are definitely going back for the pancakes next time!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

My friend and I shared the Radicchio Fiero and the Lemon Cucumber for appetizers and the spaghetti and skirt steak frites for our entrees. I loved the freshness of the heirloom tomatoes, chips of toasted garlic and citrus in my cucumber salad. The garlic was an unexpected, nice touch. The fries accompanying my steak came out piping hot, perfectly cooked, and had a hint of truffle oil. We ate every bit of every thing, and didn't have room for dessert. The owner or manager (don't know which) came to ask us if everything was good. Our waiter was attentive, helpful, and kind. Several other people working there were friendly to me - in a genuine and not cloying way. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have lived in LIC for a few years and have heard of LIC market for about a year now but was hesitant to go because of the small menu. This weekend we ventured to the restaurant and were sad we havent been sooner. The menu was small but we went out as a group of 4 and everyone loved what they ordered. The staff was very friendly and helpful!
I look forward to going again, this is one of the better restaurants in LIC.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

food is only ok, the waiting line is long at lunch time and the place is not amazing. there are not many options around to eat anyway.

1  Thank MaC T