We chose this hotel because we were coming in from Pennsylvania and needed to be in the Bronx the next morning. I didn’t want to fight Manhattan traffic in the morning, so this seemed to make sense. It worked out great! First the parking; there is limited parking under the hotel, accessed by a steep drive just to the left of the main entrance of the hotel. We had a hard time finding it because there was truck parked in the drive, but nice we did (and they moved) it was good. The lobby is bright and modern and we were greeted warmly upon arrival. The room was spacious, modern and comfortable. We ended up going to a Mets game that night (they won!), so walked the few blocks to the 7 train and was there quick and easy. Others have mentioned that the neighborhood was sketchy, but we didn’t find it that way at all. My 16 year old daughter and I felt very safe walking back to the hotel after the game. We had breakfast int he dining room the next morning, which was your typical hotel breakfast (off the menu) with some healthy options thrown in. I would stay here again if the need arises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York