Close to Manhatten and value for money. Just a few minutes to the train and two stops from Manhatten. Happy I found this hotel after a horrible first night on another "hotel". The room was clean, bed was good and staff helpful. Had an awesome view from our room and I would stay here again. The rooftop bar (Vista sky Lounge) could do better. Only seven guest there but it was almost impossible to order a drink because the staff did not see you, they were to busy arguing with each other. Took a long time to get the drink, and even longer to get the check, but the view from the roof was great. The food and service in Michaels`Cafe did not impress much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York