After searching a hotel just outside manhattan, i decided to stay in the four points by queensboro bridge from the reviews written here and everything went as planned!
Hotel is located just few metrostops away from times square. The Nearest station was just a couple of blocks away from the hotel, just as told by the nice staff from the reception.
Hotel also accommodates a cafe where you can eat breakfast, order drinks and eat lunch/dinner. The service in the cafe was very helpful and fast.
Hotel is quite new and looks very nice from the outside. It also has a viewing deck on the 7th floor, where you can take pictures of the manhattan skyline.
Even though the hotel is new, i did see some wear and tear in the rooms, which is quite normal to find in a three star hotels.
Rooms ware cleaned every day and towels changed as well. Overall the hotel looks and feels very clean.
Only negative thing i have to say is the doors and hallways in the rooms. You can pretty much hear everything that happens in the hallways, and sometimes i woke up when other people talked or entered their own rooms. The doors slam themselves quite hard if you dont close them yourself.
Staff from the reception was very helpful and informative about my enquiries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York