My husband and I had a Valentine Dinner last night on the 11th floor, the view and the food were amazing. We had Duck and NY Strip Steak. We have stayed here many times and we are never disappointed. Last night we just went for the Valentine Dinner. Did not stay at the Hotel but we are never disappointed when we do. The rooms are clean and the view is amazing. The front desk is always so helpful. Augie at the front desk is always ready to help with directions and is so friendly and professional. The Hotel is 2 blocks from the subway. The last time we were there we took the subway right to the 911 site it was something to see. The hotel is very affordable for the location. We always eat lunch at Mikes Cafe the prices are great and the food is really good. We are planning a engagement party there for our daughter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York