Myself and my girlfriend have just come back from 6 nights here over Xmas and would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a decent priced hotel from which to explore New York.
The location is obviously outside Manhattan on Long Island but the hotel is 3 blocks from a subway stop with frequent trains and easy access into the main sites of the city (have a look on Google Maps for an idea about travel times - it took less than 20 mins to reach Times Square).
Room was a decent size, clean and tidy and the staff were great in our dealings with them.
Not a lot going on in the neighbourhood but felt safe and there is a nice bar just down the road which I would recommend if you want a quick drink away from the bustle of Manhattan.
If you want to be right in the heart of NYC this is not the place for you but after booking our trip at the last minute and struggling to find anywhere to stay for a decent price in Manhattan we're actually really pleased to have found this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York