I stayed one night on November 17th. After reading several reviews that covered two extremes I was not sure what to expect. I was pleased to receive a warn, friendly and professional greeting from the front desk staff. In fact all my interaction with the hotel staffs was just as pleasant. My room was on the seventh floor and overlooked the Manhattan skyline. The room was clean, in good condition and well appointed. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quiet comfortable place to stay that is a short hop to Manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York