My wife and I stayed at the Four Points in Long Island City for 2 nights on July 4th. The views of New York City skyline is magnificent. When I booked this hotel I did not expect it to be located in a mostly residential neighbourhood. I enjoyed the quietness...my wife did not. Overall I feel this hotel is great value and still quite close to Manhattan (by car, subway or taxi). I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a quiet place yet very close to Manhattan.
Make sure you stop by the outdoor deck on the 7th floor for a magnificent view of NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York