This hotel is good for what it is. Room large with large desk, an armchair, two things that could be used as footstool/chair/table and a table that pulls out from under the desk and is a convenient height for the armchair. Was in a corner room with floor to ceiling windows on two sides - so lots of light. Was clean. Bathroom was small and also had floor to ceiling windows and the shades had a 1-2" gap on each side so it did not feel very private. Deadbolt did not work on the door and on my second night someone knocked on the door and covered the peephole and later came back and tried the door handle. I called the front desk and received a somewhat indifferent response. There was a "green choice" doorhanger - put it on the door before 2 am to forego housekeeping and earn extra points - I put it on the door but no one picked it up - when I notified the front desk they said they would let housekeeping know and make sure I got the points. AC was load and although there were a lot of buttons, in reality seemed to have two settings - (1) loud and cold and (2) off. One stop from Manhattan. Inexpensive. Would stay here again if I was in LIC but would not seek out staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York