We like the hotel.
It has a good location compared to the other hotels in the same area only 5 min away from the Metro.
A small nice little restaurant.
The rooms are good.
Wi-Fi works well.
The water pressure in the shower was excellent.
The service and the front desk staff has a good attitude and are friendly.
We had some small issues though:
The housekeeping forgot to replenish the water, some towels and some tissues. Probably the it was a manned by a weekend staff and can be fixed easily.
The ice bucket was leaking we asked for and got a new one.
The iron board 's legs were broken but replaced.
All these issues were quickly fixed by the hotel and the service was good.
Comments: we miss a small refrigerator and an adjustable water pressure in the sink and in the shower.. The pressure was good but not adjustable.
We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York