Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in Long Island City
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Loyal Starwood guests should stay away from this hotel. Actually any business person should stay away. Platinum means nothing here. You will never be upgraded. Points will never be applied correctly requiring you to fix the issue. Billing is always wrong. I have been incorrectly over-charged numerous times. I have even been charged twice on two separate credit cards for the same stay! Did they think I wouldnt notice?? I finally had enough. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
dimitri k, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for your posting .
We value all feedback that we receive from our guests as a great tool that makes our hotel better by the day
We always encourage all of our guests to post their experiences on line, as we learn a great deal of their expectations.
We strive to run a great Hotel for great guests. We set high goals for our team and we value the comfort of our Guests to the maximum degree.
I certainly understand your disappointment as I would not want any billing inconsistencies to appear to my account. As a business traveler myself, I have high expectations from the Hotels I stay .
The value of our SPG program is well recognized by our team and clearly appreciated by all of us. Upgrades together with gifts and amenities are made available in our facility for the thousands of our SPG members that stay with us
As we highly value our SPG family , It is not our way to miss our guests’ expectations and if this may have happened during your stay with our facility, I will personally commit any available resources not to allow it to happen again . Once more please accept my thanks for being a loyal SPG member
With Sincere Regards,
The GM and Team

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My first at this hotel and it was great. The safe is warm and welcoming, the ambiance of the hotel its self is amazing. In august I will be visiting ny again and will be definitely staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear nafiza b,

Thank you for the "awesome" review! We look forward to seeing you in August.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The first time I stayed at this hotel it was perfect. The second time was absolutely terrible. Firstly our reservation was changed because of a party that was booked there. They changed our rooms without prior notification. The music continued well into the night and caused us to lose a lot of sleep. Secondly our room on the second floor had no view of the Manhattan skyline, no fridge and was very cramped. We had to leave early and would have liked breakfast to have been served at 07:00 but the waiter was 30 minutes late which disrupted our planning. The night staff were not helpful at all. It was a most unpleasant experience that I do not wish to repeat.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MartinKing1959
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear MartinKing1959,

We are so sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. At your convenience, please contact Allen Kirincic, Assistant General Manager, at (718) 786 8500. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us again and we still hope to possibly host you in the future.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

we stayed there with a large group from France. The hotel staff was execellent, and the desk agent Jon was helpful and made my stay in New York amazing. He made me and my finance feel like home and suggested excellent places that i am very grateful. The food is great and very clean property. Will visit NY in october and will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Desmond T
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Desmond T,

Thank you for the incredible review! We have shared your comments with our team and we look forward to hosting you again in October.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

It has to be said that I LOVE this hotel! When I travel to the NY area this is the only place I want to stay!! The service is amazing, the staff were friendly and smiles from beginning to end of my 3 night business stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Free2bdee

Dear Free2bdee,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our property. We can't wait to have you back and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Visited New York City for business and stayed at the four points again. Close to the city free wifi free business center. The hotel staff was exceptional and their top priority is customer service. The restaurant michaels cafe has a good variety of choices and the outdoor plaza cafe was nice to enjoy a coffee after a long day at work

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank patrick728

Dear Patrick728,

Thanks for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to New York City. We are happy you enjoyed our services, amenities and location and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a standard hotel. They have an ok Cafe inside. It's a SPG hotel but on the lower end of that brand.

My room smelled like they didn't suck the water out of the carpet and dumped a whole jar of scent on the carpet. My eyes burned all night and the manager denied he could smell it.

• Stayed: May 2013
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear jim2968,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to NYC. We are sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. As a Starwood Select Service hotel, we cater to the self sufficient traveler with comfortable accommodations, free amenities like high speed Internet & bottled water, and a convenient location. Starwood has 9 distinct lifestyle brands for you to enjoy so hopefully you will continue to stay with one us or one of our sister properties on your next visit.