I visited NYC on business and was looking for a reasonably priced quality hotel within or close to Manhattan. Four Points was an excellent choice. Although not right in Manhattan, this hotel is a 3 short blocks walk to the subway line ( 39th ave. N and Q). From this subway stop you are about a 15 minute ride to time square.
The hotel was clean, the staff super friendly and accommodating. They have a very nice lobby and a very active lounge, although did not spend much time in the lounge. They do not have a pool but I understand they have a nice workout facility.
The restaurant had good food, although limited choice as it is quite small. Eating is the one challenge you may find with this hotel. The selection of food choices is limited in and near by the hotel. You will have to cab or subway to food.
Overall, totally recommend the hotel.
Also, I flew in to Newark. Car fare to Newark was about $100.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York