I loved the hotel staff ,rooms and the food at Micheal's cafe located in the lobby. I had a really great stay. The rooms were very, very clean. I was in a city view room it was amazing, I also loved the balcony located on the 7th floor.I will definitely come back next month .Four points was 2 stops with train to Manhattan which was great if you like to shop. Neighborhood is safe and residential . Special thanks to the front desk agents who were so helpful and they make sure to make our trip so special being so far from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood and Despegar.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York