There's not much I can really fault about this hotel. Check in was quick and flawless, the staff knew the area well and suggested some places to eat and provided brochures, as well as the location of the nearest laundromat (down one block and around the corner). Although the room was a little small, it didn't feel cramped and we had sufficient room for our bags and to move around.
We ate at the restaurant a few times, the service was great (especially Nick in the mornings and lunch), the food was excellent and prices cheap. One evening, we arrived back at the hotel quite late (around 11pm) and the kitchen cooked us up a meal, no questions asked.
One night we could hear the people in the room next door quite clearly, not sure if they were talking right near the wall or if they were just being loud or the walls are thin, but it didn't last long so there was no real issue.
Level 7 has a balcony where you can view the manhattan skyline without having to pay the extra room price for the view.
Subway station is just three blocks away, I would take the subway into the city over a cab, they just take too long to get into town and the traffic is a nightmare.
If I was on a budget again, I would definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York