I recenly returned from my amazing stay at The Four Points Sheraton Long Island City. I travel quite frequently for business and stay at many hotels year round and have never encountered such great service. From the moment I stepped into the lobby, I was greeted by the front desk staff with a smile.
Check-In process was quick and easy and the staff was able to accommodate me with an early check-in. I was also upgraded to a beautiful room with an excellent view of Manhatten. Location was very convinient, just 3 stops away from Madison ave. The N,Q and 7 trains are just a couple of blocks away and will get you to pretty much anywhere you need to be in the city. Staff provided me with excellent information and directions which made it easy for me to get around. The restaurant staff was very attentive and catered to my every need. The food was delicious and the pricing was reasonible. I highly reccomend the burgers and the lobster bisque soup. Overall I give this hotel 5 stars and would definitely return on my next visit to New York. The only regret I have was not knowing about this hotel sooner....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York