Just returned from New york where i stayed at the Sheraton Four points long island city.This hotel was just 3 mins walk from the subway station 39 Ave and only then two stops into Manhattan.
The hotel is in a mainly residental area which is run down but i found it a very quite area and returning late at night from the subway i never felt unsafe.The hotel was very well kept having only opened this year.The staff were very pleasant and helpful.The rooms were nicely appointed with flat sceen tv,safe etc.......and extremely comfortable beds.
The small restaurant which served breakfast lunch and dinner was surprisingly very good!
Overall a great hotel very close to Manhattan but without the Manhattan price tag!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York