We added some days to our NYC trip and couldn't get suitable accommodation in Manhattan.
This hotel is best looked at in a pragmatic way.
It is clean, comfortable. The rooms are lovely, the restaurant is good and reasonable.
The parking is average, difficult to manage, but you many get street parking if you need it.
If you are travelling light and just need a cheap bed close to NYC, this hotel is more than adequate.
For our needs however, it didn't work for us. We didn't feel safe with the kids there. We had a guy screaming and hitting the walls above us for a couple of hours on our second night. I think the hotel dealt with it, but I wasn't sure as there was no follow up.
The front desk staff were unable to give us any directions around the area, how to get to the ferry, where to get milk and supplies. The service was completely underwhelming.
This area is a nightmare to drive in and out of, there was a lot of roadwork, as well.
we tried the east river ferry, but ended up coming home early as it was in a very dodgy run down area.
Your best bet would be the subway, but we had a car so we ended up driving into Manhattan.
So check your requirements. The rates at this hotel are very good, so it's worth considering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York