I travel weekly for business and this is a mainstay for me in NYC. Its new, clean, SPG, good amenities (love the free water bottle and newspaper in room and free coffee in the lobby), nice view, accessible to the subway (two stops to Manhattan) and VERY affordable. Even though i expense my hotel stays I still seek this place out for all the above reasons (the same quality hotel in Mid-town is easily $100 more a night). Note to Hotel Manager: PLEASE dont raise your rates....you've got a gem here and easily standout from both the Verve and Holiday Inn Express in LIC but also stand up to the comparable hotels in the city because of your unique combination of qualtiy and price. ALSO, please don't relax on maintennce....i've seen too many "new' hotels get "old" too fast beccause they dont maintain the little things like ripped wallpaper, scuff marks on the wall, chipping paint, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York