This hotel is an amazing gem...After an initial problem the first night (hotel had overbooked and we were given a substitute hotel down the road), the hotel made up to us with incredible service. We had a beautiful large room over looking the Manhattan skyline with a balcony; we were credited for the first night, and the staff made sure that we were well taken care of.
The hotel is “modern botique”, brand new and in a residential neighborhood of Queens that did not bother me. The convenience factor was a big plus – three blocks from a subway station & within thirty minutes of leaving the hotel, you are in downtown Manhattan. This was a perfect place for us to spend a long weekend in Manhattan without spending a fortune...negative comments about this hotel must be from travelers less familiar with budget hotels in NYC. It is a very good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York