This hotel is brand new and located near the subway, the bridge and the river. But positive sides pretty much ends there... Even if it is new, it look more like a refurbished hotel, most furniture in the lobby is already in bad shape, finishing is poor, cracked or badly align tiles everywhere, stained carpet, etc. The rooms are small but somewhat confortable, the mattress was good but the noise insulation is pretty bad, a big gap under the door let you ear everything that happen in the hallway even sound from next room. The door retainer adjustment is so bad, every door loudly slam back if you forget to hold it. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant, it was pretty bad, tasteless, you better walk a couple of blocks to find somewhere else to eat. You can get more than that for your money in this neighbourhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York