The hotel was opened on Thursday, we stayed there on Friday. The staff was very friendly, the bed and the shower were terrific. There was a great rate both in cash and in points plus cash. Its a short walk to the 7 train and all the shops and restaurants on Queens Blvd. They offered free "taste" of Brooklyn draft beer at their bar cafe. It was a generous sized glass of very tasty brew. Only the cafe is open but restaurant planned for Summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York