“LOVE 5 POINTZ!”
Review of 5Ptz - CLOSED

5Ptz
Reviewed May 24, 2012

If you appreciate art, in all of its wonderful formats, you will LOVE 5 Pointz! Graffiti is fresh, sharp, and dynamic with all of the color, attitude, and message the artist offers up. When I had heard the building was going to be demolished and sold I was so blue. 5 Pointz is a treasure, and I pray it remains standing it all of its multi-hued glory!!

1  Thank Lori B

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I love that the city reserves an area for graffiti artist, it is truly a sights to see.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Will definitely stop to visit 5Ptz when I return to NYC because the awesome graffiti on this building had me staring in awe as I passed it taking the 7 train into Manhattan. Love this artform & this area has great examples of it. Spotted something different with each passing by.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

I lucked out with a warm day in feb! I took wedding pics here and I am anxiously awaiting to see what they turned out like! Beautiful and a must see!