This is my fourth time staying with them. The price is fairly cheap and the rooms are always clean. It seems to be in the not so safest neighborhood at first, but it's not bad at all. There is also some pretty good local eateries right outside the hotel. The breakfast is pretty good as well. The breakfast line gets pretty long so be there pretty early. It's served from 6:30-930. What's perfect about this hotel is its location to a train stop It's right next to the train stop. And it's less than 20 minutes and you are in the grand Central station JFK or LGA. This is by far my favorite hotel in long Island city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Choice Hotels so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York