We stayed for one night while visiting Manhattan. Everything was up-to-date and very clean. Our room was on the front side of the hotel so we had a beautiful view of the bridge and the skyline! The area outside of the hotel doesn't look like much but it is only a few minutes walk to the nearest subway and only about a 10 min subway ride to Manhattan. Very convenient at a reasonable price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York