recently went for 4 nights to see the Christmas decorations, Rockafella Christmas tree, and shopping!!. Chose this hotel after reading numerous reviews and was not disappointed. The hotel is value for money with a free breakfast which was enough to start off a day of walking round New Yorks attractions from 9am untill 10pm at night. The rooms are spacious and clean with a good powershower The hotel is ideally situated with a supermarket on the corner and a subway a blocks away on the F line on 21st Queensbridge. The subway is very easy to use and convienient for trips back and forth. A ticket for 1 week cost $30 which is value for money especially as we went to coney island to see the wonder wheel. The staff are friendly and helpful and even booked our return transport to the airport. Would highly recommend this hotel and will be using it again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York